Substance Abuse Counselor- Bilingual Spanish
Provides bilingual counseling, advocacy and chemical dependency treatment services to patients.
- Interviews new patients and provides program orientation.
- Conducts psychosocial assessment related to chemical/substance abuse and dependence.
- Collaborates with healthcare team members to develop and implement patient treatment plan.
- Conducts individual, group and family counseling sessions.
- Provides transitional care services to facilitate patient discharge.
- Completes documentation in accordance with policies and procedures of the organization, State and Federal regulations.
- Serves as a liaison to referral sources to facilitate continuity of care.
- Participates in related utilization review and performance improvement activities.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s Degree in human service field, preferred.
- may be CASAC-T, or CASAC, or LMSW, or LCSW
- Working knowledge of computer applications, required.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills, required.
Finance Job Family: CLP_AG
Job: Mental Health
Primary Location: Westchester County-Ossining-22 Rockledge Avenue
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Evening Job
Shift Begin Time-Shift End Time: 12:30 PM-8:30 PM
Job Level: Team Member