GTL is currently seeking Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to join our growing team. The responsibility of the Customer Service Representative will be to provide direct support to GTL customers. While in this critical position, you will have the opportunity to utilize your computer knowledge and customer service skills providing solutions for our customer’s challenges.
The shifts available are:
- 2:00 - 10:30 PM Tues/Wed off
- 2:00 - 10:30 PM Wed/Thurs off
- 2:00 - 10:30 PM Thurs/Fri off
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls to help facilitate, analyze and resolve (i.e., troubleshoot) customer issues; strive to resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalate as appropriate
- Answer inbound customer service calls through telephone IVR dialer system
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products, services and account support
- Answer customer calls and actively listen to identify the issue
- Build strong customer relationships
- Use judgement and decision-making skills for account actions
- Maintain quality account documentation
- Handle confidential customer financial information
- Resolve customer issues being submitted via our research tool
- Document and track all customer call-related information in organizational platforms for auditing, reporting and compliance purposes
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Meet goals and objectives as set by management for call center environment
- Adhere to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act at all times
- A High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service focus with a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Suite; confident in navigating multiple screens simultaneously in the Windows operating system environment and call center software; ability and willingness to learn and gain proficiency in new software systems; basic keyboarding skills 30-40 words per minute
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, adjust to changing priorities, and at times work under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to accurately read, analyze, interpret, and apply process and direction using general business concepts and methodologies
- Ability to pass all background checks required by GTL and customer
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Various work schedules are available. Shift schedules are subject to change as business needs change. Schedule flexibility is required (to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime)
- Ability and willingness to accept feedback from all stakeholders to align to successful customer service; professional growth and development.
- Bilingual fluency (English/Spanish) is required
- Previous experience in customer support, technical support or working in a call center environment is desirable
GTL, an innovation leader in correctional technology, education solutions that assist in rehabilitating inmates, and payment services solutions for government. GTL leads the fields of correctional technology, education, and government payment services with visionary solutions and customized products that integrate seamlessly to deliver security, financial value, and operational efficiencies while aiding inmate rehabilitation and reducing recidivism rates.
GTL is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic or category protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Customer Service Representative (General)