The Bilingual (English-Spanish) Customer Care Advocate is responsible for taking inbound customer service (& related) calls from end-user customers and in-store members of brand partner organizations. The Customer Care Advocate is responsible for a multitude of inquiries including (but not limited to) Late Fee Inquiries, Statement Reviews, Credits/Return Calls, Loyalty Rewards Calls and Credit Line increases for private label credit card products that Alliance Data offers to its customers.
Essential Job Functions
Answer a variety of inbound calls from customers as well as in-store brand partner associates in the retail environment and updating the computer system during each call to keep systems up-to-date.
Handle Late Fee Inquiries/ Waivers while attaining to the particular client’s and Alliance Data’s various policies (e.g., how and when a late fee can be waived). Customer Care Advocate must track these interactions in applicable company systems.
Navigate various systems to field questions that customers may have in regards to their monthly statement such as errant charges, charge reversals after returns, and other related inquiries.
Assist customers with redemptions, disputes & inquiries regarding Loyalty Rewards Program calls that span one or many brand partners.
Field calls from brand partners who are working in their retail store to help in opening credit cards as well as credit line increases for in-store customers and authorizing sales when needed for customers in the store.
If you are you ready to take your next big career step with a respected leading provider of tailored marketing and loyalty solutions, then join us at Alliance Data! As providers of branded credit cards for top companies, it’s easy to assume we’re simply a bank – but the truth is, we’re so much more than that. Rather than building our portfolio, we focus on growing our partners’ sales. Our team of experts is on the cutting edge of marketing, loyalty and data-driven insights – making us relationship builders who drive results and create connections. That’s deliberately different, and that’s exactly who we are.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking enthusiastic Bilingual (Spanish-English) Customer Service Representatives to join our growing team.
At Alliance Data, we consider ourselves to be a family – one that works hard together, supports each other and motivates each other. It’s all rooted in our culture – one that embraces inclusion and diversity while empowering each associate to progress personally and professionally. If this sounds like the career move you’ve been waiting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you! Contact us today!
“What’s in it for you?”
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Back-up child care
- Tuition reimbursement
- A dynamic and innovative work environment
- Countless career and development opportunities
- And so much more!
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) CSR Customer Service Representative – Call Center Agent
(Full Time / Customer Service / Finance)
Build trust. Work Together. Communicate Openly. Innovate and Create. Teach and Learn. Give Back. Have fun and grow with us!
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of 4 months in Call Center Customer Service Role preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to pass a bilingual (Spanish-English) Assessment
· Excellent computer abilities to navigate our care systems, as well as Microsoft office
· Strong problem solving skills
· Basic data-entry and typing skills
· Basic mathematical abilities
· Stable employment record
· Regular, predictable attendance
· Schedule flexibility to work 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends
· Ability to effectively communicate in a respectful and assertive manner
· Willingness to submit to and pass E-Verify and background check
· Ability to feel comfortable sitting for most of an 8h shift
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements
Call Center environment; job requires sitting the majority of workday
This job description is illustrative of the types of duties typically performed by this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of each and every essential function of the job. Because job content may change from time to time, the Company reserves the right to add and/or delete essential functions from this job at any time.
Alliance Data card services business
Alliance Data’s card services business develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. Through our branded credit programs, we help build more profitable relationships between our partners and their cardmembers, and drive lasting loyalty . We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers