Ask about our $1000 sign on Bonus!!
- We will be accepting walk-ins Monday July 9th & Tuesday July 10th from 10 am to 1 pm
- Business Casual attire is required
Altamonte Springs office:
- 407 Center Pointe Circle
- Suite 1679
- Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701
Adcomm is looking for amazing, energetic Bilingual (English/Spanish) people for our entry-level customer service positions. With training classes starting soon, we can help you build the successful career that you want and will be working for a well-established, expanding company with over 20 years’ experience in our field. Our dynamic, team-oriented work environment will ensure your success in a workplace where you can truly make a difference. A world of opportunity awaits with Adcomm’s program of growth from within.
Our Call Center Order Processing Representatives are the front line and the first voice of our company. In this position you will be responsible for providing data entry services and sales support to ADCOMM’s multiple clients, by receiving inbound calls from customers regarding the initial purchase of our product.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide order entry support for field sales representatives selling video and broadband services in retail stores (Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, etc.)
- Determine customer eligibility for product offers and promotions
- Provide information about video and broadband products and services
- Review service terms and conditions
- Determine charges for selected products/services and process payments
- Assist field sales reps in scheduling installation appointments
- Escalate customer or field sales rep calls to supervisors as needed
- Consistently meet or exceed established call center goals (KPI’s)
- Remain up to date on all products and services provided or supported by Adcomm and its businesses
- Understand and adhere to ADCOMM’s mission and vision
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military experience
- Type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Schedule flexibility is a must including days nights and weekends.
- Base pay $12.00
- Salary review after 90 days and annually.
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental benefits available.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate Discounts
Approved applicants must submit to a Drug Screening and Background Check. Adcomm is an Equal Opportunity Employer