Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We provide employment to more than 750,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer.Job Description
Current Needs: Currently seeking an Bilingual Customer Support Representative II in Urbandale, IA. This is a long term contract opportunity.
- Provides responses and/or solutions to customer, dealers, and/or Company personnel inquiries concerning problems and concerns of a moderately complex level
- Effectively documents customer, dealer, and/or company personnel interactions and issues relating to area of responsibility
- Distributes additional product/service/policy information to customers, dealers, and Company personnel
- Develops common solutions to problems with team members to maintain required service levels
- Maintains the accuracy and availability of customer related information on-line
- Assists in the promotion of Company products/services/programs through special program offerings, special mailings and pro-active user contact
- Negotiates with customers, dealers and company personnel to provide the proper policy execution and adequate resolution.
- High School diploma or GED required, college degree preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed customer service skills.
- Candidates fluent in German, Parisian/Canadian French, or Thai required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Candidates with customer service backgrounds and strong troubleshooting computer skills are highly desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.