Seeking a Bilingual (English/Japanese) Office Admin for a Major Automotive Manufacturing company in Southfield, MI
The core purpose of this position is to conduct the daily operational items that help the office function as smoothly as possible. The successful candidate will allow our team members to focus on their core jobs and perform at a higher level, thus allowing for overall improved effectiveness of our office’s core mission.
- Office function and maintenance – Support a wide area of items such as overall office organization, shipping and receiving parts and ordering supplies as needed.
- Financial related items – Creating, organizing and tracking purchase requests and other purchasing related issues.
- Office Vehicle Management – Track and control all office vehicles, including both test and pool vehicles.
- Communication – The ability to communicate on a professional level in both English and Japanese is required.
- Office Equipment – Manage the office devices and supplies, including ensuring materials are in stock.
- Guest Care – Greet guests/visitors and assist with support, if needed.
- IT related – Must be proficient in MS Office environment and SAP products.
- Office related Event Support – Plan for and support various office events throughout the year; such as showcase events, conferences, large meetings.
- Miscellaneous duties – Other support requests as needed.
Must Have Skillsets:
- Solid professional etiquette on the phone as well as in person to greet, and attend to internal as well as external customers.
- Must be capable of completing the duties above while maintaining the many smaller details that make the office function smoothly.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with office management support issues
- Professionally communicate in both English and Japanese.
- Occasional overtime may be requested; however, travel or weekend work will be required only in rare cases.
Location: Southfield, MI
Type: Fulltime or Contract