The customer services representative/office support position is responsible for learning and acting as customer service support as needed. Must be able to learn and to provide administrative support to the Vice president and other head of departments with marketing, sales, production planning, shipping and other areas as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides customer service support and acts a customer service representative backup.
- Partners with the sales team, and internal departments to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Compile daily lists of leads and contact them or delegate individual leads to sales director.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects. Creates and develops visual presentations.
- Assist in the creation and/or editing of presentation materials including flyers, labels, proposals, email blasts.
- Confers with production, warehouse or common carrier personnel to expedite, trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Provide administrative assistance to executives and management team members as required.
- Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics, and other key data for different departments.
- Answers questions from customers or individuals about our products and direct them to the person able to assist them.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff. Handles confidential and non-routine information.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as required
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Associates Degree preferred and/or one-year related experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Customer/Client Focus. Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Bilingual (Spanish – English) is Preferred.
- Strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills; the ability to effectively prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication Proficiency.
- Must be able to learn different administrative phases of the manufacturing process.
WORK CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. Seldom lifts objects with weight up to fifty-five (55) pounds such as files or finished products. Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. This position may require walking primarily on a level surface for periods of time as well as reaching above shoulder heights or below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.