OEC Group is one of the largest freight forwarders in the US with offices all over the world. OEC provides a multitude of services from ocean import to customs brokerage. We’re looking to add a Sales Support Coordinator to the team at our Cerritos office. The right candidate must have strong Excel skills. This position involves responding to inbound requests by new and existing clients regarding pricing and then putting together those pricing quotes. Our Sales Support Coordinator roles are perfect for a candidate with strong Excel and data entry experience who want to lay the foundation of an exciting career! Paid training is provided!
- Collaborate with the Sales Representatives for RFQ
- Update the internal system of new/updated rates
- Assist in resolving any billing, chassis, equipment disputes that arise from the Operations Department or Overseas offices
- Review shipment history and research the customer's needs before signing any new contracts
- Managing sales developments with coordination of outside salespersons
- Maintain and expand client relations through customer service efforts
- Negotiating and preparing international rate quotations with clients
- Reporting to local managers with updates and progress
- Account maintenance and communication with overseas offices to ensure international and customer requirements are met
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Good Excel skills are a must - V-LOOKUP, CEILING, INDEX, IFERROR are required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment, handling various requests and concurrent tasks
- Must have the ability to demonstrate thorough follow up abilities on all assignments
- Ability to display discretion with confidential information
- Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of management
- Possess a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new tasks
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred
To save time applying, OEC Group does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Local Time, Monday through Friday
OEC Group full benefits package includes:
- Full health insurance coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Term Life, and AD&D Coverage
- 401K employer matching
- Paid Vacation / Sick / Floating Days
- Annual performance review and opportunity for salary adjustment
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as regional headquarters in Los Angeles and branches throughout Asia, North America and Europe, OEC Group enjoys a strong position in a rapidly growing market. Our goals and ambition have helped us to become one of the emerging leaders in the logistics/importing industry.
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.