Bilingual Escrow Officer/Closing Facilitator
Company Name Camden Homes Company Location Dallas, Texas
Posted Date Posted 4 days ago Number of applicants
Be in the first 25 applicants
Easy ApplyApply to Bilingual Escrow Officer/Closing Facilitator at Camden Homes
At Camden Homes, LLC, we are looking for a Bilingual (English-Spanish) Closing Facilitator for our Dallas Headquarters office. We believe that a candidate with experience in a Title Company as Escrow Officer / Closer will be perfect for this position.
Part of the main requirements and responsibilities for this position are, but not limited to:
- Mainly responsible for closing files from our Houston and Dallas developments.
- As part of closing the Closer Facilitator audits all documentation uploaded and delivered by sales representatives. Documents include those that qualify the buyer for a loan and contracts filled out correctly and executed.
- Keeps track of the sales on a weekly basis, to ensure that contracts and closings are scheduled in a proactive manner.
- Ensures that contracts to be executed by the Builder/Seller are correct and complete before presenting them for signature. Contracts can be for Sales and Lease Agreements. Funds need to be verified and recorded.
- Coordinates and sends documents to lender in a timely manner to obtain CTC to send documents to the Title Company.
- Schedules Seller Finance closings and communicates dates to Sales Representative and Buyers.
- Follows up closing with Title Company. Responsible for the delivery of keys when funding is done by the title company.
- Customer service by responding to leads immediately and follow-up with clients.
- Responsible for providing any documentation needed by the Title Company.
- Make daily updates to the database to ensure reports are accurate and information and documentation complete.
- Participates in meetings in a daily and weekly basis with the department and other departments. Leads the Starts meeting for Houston on a weekly basis to notify new sales, executed contracts to open up for new SPECS.
- Provides training to sales representatives regarding the closing procedures and the appropriate way to fill out the necessary forms.
- Supports and facilitates closings with sales representatives, title company, lender and Builder as needed and is in constant communication.
- Final responsible for the correctness and completeness of the closing documentation.
- Understands how to read Closing Disclosures and Settlement Statements and detect any error that may need correction before presenting for signature to Builder/Seller.
- Responds to communications via email and phone immediately and no later than 48 hours.
- Follows and lives our Core Values: Always do the Right Thing, Teamwork Makes the Dream Work, Go All In, Sweat the Small Stuff, Deliver the "Wow", and Create Happy Energy.
In order to fulfil the above responsibilities, the candidate must have:
- Minimum Associate Degree education
- Escrow Officer or Closer in a Title Company
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive, problem solver, team player, and a high level of customer service skills.
- Base compensation and benefits.