The Field/Sales Marketing Representative 2 plans and executes marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention based on localized specifications. The Field/Sales Marketing Representative 2 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Field/Sales Marketing Representative 2 plans and organizes local marketing and sales programs. Acts as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams. Gathers and reports customer intelligence to sales teams. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent and more than 2 years of technical experience
- 2 years of Marketing/Sales Experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations within multiple counties as assigned.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits
- Prior health insurance industry experience
- Prior ad agency experience
- Prior experience with designing and arranging website content
- Interview Format:
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we may use an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
Scheduled Weekly Hours