Bilingual Specialized Outpatient Therapist
Lancaster and Harrisburg
- Change lives by working with an under-served population
- Grow professionally via continuing education opportunities and collaboration with colleagues
- Work with adolescents and adults
- Provide group and individual therapy
About the Bilingual Specialized Outpatient Therapist Position…
If you are a Bilingual Licensed Mental Health Professional (LSW, LCSW, LPC) with a passion for changing lives and a willingness to work with a challenging population, please consider this opportunity. A local provider that serves sex offenders and those struggling with sexual behaviors is in need of outpatient therapists, bilingual in English and Spanish, to work between their Lancaster and Harrisburg offices (4 days in Lancaster/1 day in Harrisburg). Using a Cognitive Behavioral Approach and a mix of group, individual and family therapy, this team of dedicated specialized therapists collaborates to improve lives, change behavior patterns and make our community better and safer. Clients include both court mandated offenders and those seeking treatment on their own.
Our Ideal Bilingual Specialized Outpatient Therapist....
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Counseling or other Human Services related field OR
- A Master's level graduate student with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and an interest in specializing in problem sexual behavior/domestic violence
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Excellent written skills
What we offer our Bilingual Specialized Outpatient Therapists…
- Competitive pay depending on experience and licensure
- Health-Dental-Vision Benefits
- Generous Vacation Package – 6 paid holidays plus 18 days paid vacation
- Retirement with a match
- Supervision for LSWs pursuing their LCSW
- Specialized training in working with sex offenders
- Collaborative team environment
- Full-time Monday-Friday hours – 3 day shifts/2 evenings shift
If you are a licensed mental health therapist (LSW, LCSW, LPC), who is bilingual in English and Spanish, and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please submit your resume. Someone from our team will give you a call to confidentially discuss this position in more detail.
Job Type: Full-time