Bilingual (Japanese-English) Field Service Engineer - Entry Level
Our client is a successful international manufacturing company and they are currently seeking a Bilingual Field Service Engineer to join their growing company. For this position, we are looking for motivated individuals with excellent communication skills in Japanese and English. The responsibilities of the Bilingual Service Engineer include maintaining industrial furnaces and related equipment, ensuring that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional and customer requirements, communicating with outside vendors, and frequent business trips to customers' on site locations. If you are interested in utilizing your skills with this great company, this may be a great opportunity for you!
We are very interested in talking to individuals with the following qualifications:
- Bilingual Fluency in Japanese/English, both oral and written
- BS in Engineering Field preferred. - Entry level / New college graduates are welcome
- Must have current US work authorization – Visa support will be available
- Interested in Mechanical work and Maintenance.
- Great problem solving ability and communication skills
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Company Car
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Days
- Relocation Support and Interview Travel Expense Coverage
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.
Competitive Benefits Package, 401K