Bilingual (Japanese-English) Logistics Supervisor
Our client, a successful Japanese Logistics company, is searching for a new Bilingual Logistics Supervisor for their growing team in the Memphis, TN area. The Bilingual Logistics Supervisor is mainly responsible for working with the Air & Ocean department to lead subordinate staff. Other functions of the position include communicating with overseas branches, customers, authorities, etc; preparing customer quotations and accounts receivable; TSA Security coordinating; providing direct training to new staff; overseeing warehouse shipping and receiving; and organizing and updating SOP for team accounts. Apply today!
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualification:
- Must handle fluency in both English and Japanese including verbal and written
- Local/ commutable candidates are welcome (no relocation support will be available)
- Supervisor experience is a big plus
- Import/ Export forwarding background
- Successful candidate must have US work authorization
- Forklift operation ability required
- Competitive Benefits Package
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.
Competitive Benefits Package