Alternative Behavior Strategies is looking for a Bilingual Psych Intake Representative to join our team. As the Intake Representative you will be the first contact for patients looking for services, and you will be booking appointments with providers and making sure that their schedules are full.
What would you do?
- Receive and respond to patient communications
- Collect Consents and ABA paperwork from the patient’s families
- Keep all spreadsheets up to date
- Terminate referrals and notify the referring provider
- Maintain the waitlist
- Determine on-boarding of new patients and add to caseload under appropriate Behavior Analyst
- Send out PDDBI surveys to the patients
- Release treatment summary reports/discharge reports to the referring provider/parents
- Schedule intake orientation appointments and initial assessments
- Relay benefit information to the patient
- Create tasks in Central Reach
- Collect and upload new information, such as diagnosis reports and insurance cards, as needed
- Record all changes and communications to patients’ accounts, as necessary
Who are we looking for?
- Professional written & verbal communication
- Time management
- Leadership & teamwork
- Creativity & initiative
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Gmail products
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience: 1-2 years of medical office experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Full benefits
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
At ABS we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.