Bilingual Recruiter - Hiring across Northeast Ohio!
Amotec is seeking full-time Bilingual Recruiters to join our growing team of professionals at our Ohio offices. This Recruiter must be bilingual in Spanish and English.
We have opening at the following offices:
- Downtown Cleveland
The Bilingual Recruiter is responsible for identifying talent, interviewing, screening, reviewing resumes, and checking references in order to fill job orders. This Recruiter will be interviewing our Hispanic clientele both on the phone and in person and may act as an interpreter for other staff members. Recruiters work in conjunction with Account Managers to fulfill both temporary and contract positions.
Bilingual Recruiter's Essential Functions
- Work with Account Managers to understand the end customer's position needs
- Manage the candidates hiring process from sourcing and screening to final placement and follow-up
- Develop working relationships with peers, managers, and clients
- Understand the importance of being and performing as a true team player
- Provide positive representation of the Amotec Inc. Mission Statement and Core Values
- Meet with our Hispanic clients
- Serve as an interpreter for other staff members at Amotec
Bilingual Recruiter's Job Requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and clients, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-driven environment
- Must be capable of managing multiple candidates and be able to meet standard measurements of success
- Strong work ethic
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum 2 years related experience
Amotec offers a highly competitive base salary, unlimited bonus potential, health benefits, and 401K.
About Amotec Inc.
Amotec has been placing great people with great companies since 2000. We are a 2018 Top Work Place (The Plain Dealer) and a 2018 Family Business Honoree (Smart Business Magazine). Amotec is a modern workplace environment focusing on a work-life balance.
As a member of the Amotec family, you'll enjoy:
- Permissive time-off
- We're dedicated to providing an ergonomic environment with a variety of sitting, standing and cycling options at your workstation
- Opportunities to volunteer and donate through company-organized community giving events
- Enjoy after-work activities with your coworkers including our own bowling league and volleyball team
- Monthly inter-office activities, dress down days and Cleveland sports celebrations
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!