Equity Staffing is searching for Bilingual (Spanish) Healthcare Customer Service Reps for Telecommute/Remote work in the NYC area. This is a contract position with a Fortune 100 organization. Our client serves more than 85 million people and has a reputation for bold ideas. If you enjoy working with energetic people in a collaborative environment, we want to speak with you!
Position: Healthcare Customer Service Rep ($23/Hr, Telecomute/Remote/Work From Home)
Location: 100% Remote, but Must be Local Residents to NYC 5 Boroughs area
Duration: 6 Month contract to start, potential for extension and/or conversion
Hours: Must be flexible - Monday-Sunday, 9AM-9pm EST, 40 Hours a week.
Start: 06/01/2020 and 06/07/2020
The Contact Tracer will make outbound and field inbound calls from employees and interview them to determine potential exposure. The Contract Tracer will use a web-based client resource management (CRM) platform to document symptom status of contacts, and provide information regarding next steps, which may include testing, quarantine or isolation. Contact Tracers are required to follow all scripts, policies and procedures provided, and comply with training regarding confidential information related to personal information.
- Place and field calls from employees and advise on testing, isolation and quarantine related to COVID-19
- Call contacts of newly diagnosed patients.
- Communicate with contacts in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Collect and record information on symptoms into the CRM.
- Provide contacts with approved information about quarantine or isolation procedures, and if appropriate, refer them to testing according to protocol and/or to COVID-19 resources.
- Contact tracers will follow the script to inform contacts about the importance of quarantine and isolation and what to do if symptoms develop. They are not permitted to deviate from the script or provide information that is not included in the script.
- Experience in a health care environment or preferably in public health system and or local non-profit agency or city/state workforce program
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
- Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals
- High school diploma, or equivalent required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Experience with Microsoft business applications and computers
- Ability to stay focused in a telecommuter environment
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (RMMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Staffing Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.equitystaffing.com