Bilingual is a requirement.
Come work for a Home Health company that really does “feel like family”! At Home Healthcare has been in business for over 30 years and although we have grown throughout Texas, we are still individually owned with a small town feel. Home care is personal for us and we want caring, qualified applicants to join our growing family.
At Home Healthcare is passionate about helping children and their families receive necessary care in the comfort of home. Our pediatric care helps maintain stability in a child’s life and allows them to receive the individualized care they need.
We will offer the perfect candidate:
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- A Company car with gas card, toll tags and maintenance provided
- Cell phone reimbursement
- iPad with keyboard for electronic charting
- Health Insurance Plans options
- Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer and Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Account Option
- Employee Bonus Referral Program
- Flexibility to provide necessary work/life balance
To follow the treatment plan set up by a Speech-Language Pathologist. Treatment may include: difficulties with speech or related, and provide speech therapy and rehabilitative services to clients with language /communication disorders, swallowing disorders or other related problems.
- Works under the supervision of a licensed speech-language pathologist.
- Carries out the plan of care that provides speech and language disorder services under the supervision of a speech-language pathologist which can be safely administered in the client home as prescribed by the physician.
- Maintains current knowledge of client’s condition through observation; documents any changes in client condition to the client file. Immediately reports any changes in client condition or response to therapy to the supervising speech-language pathologist.
- Consults with supervising speech-pathologist regarding changes to the plan of care as appropriate.
- Implements changes in the plan of care when written by the supervising speech-language pathologist and authorized by the client’s physician.
- Consults with supervising speech-language pathologist regarding the client’s progress and response to treatments.
- Requires in-depth understanding of a comprehensive field of knowledge attained through graduation from an accredited speech and audiology program.
- Must have and maintain current license as speech-language assistant, including maintaining observation and supervision records.
- Requires ability to speak, read and write English accurately.
- Must have and maintain current valid Texas Driver’s License and proof of current liability insurance.
- Must submit to annual TB screening.
- Must be licensed in the state of Texas
- Current CPR (can be online)
- Valid Driver License
- Bilingual in spanish