Reynolds and Reynolds is currently seeking Technical Publications Writer/Translators who are bilingual in French (Canadian-French preferred) and English. As a Technical Publications Writer/Translator, you will use your proficiency in both languages to translate hardcopy manuals and online reference materials for software products licensed for use in Quebec, Canada. You will translate software manuals, help messages, legal and human resources documents, marketing materials, and other miscellaneous documents used by internal associates and customers. You will also be responsible for conducting product testing before translation changes, which will give you the opportunity to suggest improvements to the existing Reynolds and Reynolds software. Translation is typically from English to Canadian-French; however, translation from French to English is required on occasion. If not already residing in the area, this position will require relocation to Houston, Texas, once offered a position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills, in both English and Canadian-French
- Self-driven, self-directed, and independent
- Good spelling, proofreading, grammar, and editing skills
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and organized
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Houston, Texas
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.