Come join a dynamic team of professionals who have proven that home health care is not just a business...it's a choice of the heart! At Interim Home Health and Hospice, we strive to support and improve the overall quality of life for the patients we serve.
Oversees all Finance functions of the company.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local government laws and regulations, as well as policies and procedures of Interim HealthCare.
- Setup billing with private customers, long-term care insurances, worker's compensation, or other payers for all services provided by company staff.
- Generate and send weekly invoices for all services provided by the company.
- Monitor and collect all outstanding Accounts Receivable in a timely manner.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Healthcare billing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze and problem solve.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability and effective organizational skills in order to meet short deadlines with finite resources.
- Customer service experience.
- Computer proficiency including the ability to utilize software programs for creating documents and financial analyses.
- Meets the requirements of federal and or state criminal and abuse background checks where applicable.