ALCO Doors�is a division of US LBM, a leading distributor of specialty building materials in the United States. We are the leading manufacturing and distributing wholesaler of residential pre-hung systems and related products within the high rise, multi-family and residential construction fields throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Nationwide for the hospitality industry.
Things you should know about working at ALCO Doors:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How You Will Spend Your Days as Billing Clerk:
- Receive products and maintain accurate inventory levels within our RFP system
- Manage customer invoices
- Perform AP tasks
- Review and proof purchase order acknowledgements
- Track incoming shipments of products
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Proven experience in billing and invoicing products within an RFP system
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and packing slips
- Billing experience within the construction or building material industry is a plus
- Strong organizational and attention to details skills
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)�
- Strong work ethic, attitude and performance abilities�
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
����������� �If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team we hope to hear from you soon!