Looking for an individual with billing and data entry experience in medical settings
Community health center providing quality health care
Our client is looking for an individual with billing and data entry experience to join their staff as a Billing/Collections Associate. He/She is responsible for data entry and maintaining an efficient flow and accurate accounting of patients through the various medical, mental health and oral health services. Collector will also be responsible with answering incoming calls, insurance verification, responding to inquiries from patients regarding billing questions and other tasks.
- Minimum three years experience in a medical services environment, specifically with Medicaid billing.
- Minimum three years experience of performing extensive data entry
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Federal & NY State patient privacy regulations/law
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with non-profit organizations strongly preferred
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Temp to perm based on performance
- Competitive hourly rate
- Optional benefits
- Standard hours (8-5)