Open Dealer Exchange, an affiliate of Reynolds and Reynolds, is searching for a highly motivated Billing and Collections Specialist to join our team in Farmington Hills, Michigan. In this role, you will have the chance to work collaboratively with the entire accounting department and will manage the business-to-business collection of outstanding accounts receivable. You will prepare monthly reporting packages for the management team and assist accounting staff with accounts receivable and billing related issues.
- Monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts through customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write offs, and customer reconciliations
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls with delinquent customers
- Provide excellent and considerate customer service
- Document and report all collection efforts on past due accounts
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for past due accounts
- Investigate and resolve unapplied cash payments
- Monthly Delinquency notices
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Internal and External customer interface
- Positive demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Accounts receivable, customer service, or other related experience is required
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401k with 100% matching up to 4% of compensation
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Open Dealer Exchange is the leading expert and essential connector within the F&I process for bringing together lenders and F&I product providers with their dealership partners. Open Dealer Exchange improves the entire vehicle finance process by integrating a finance source or F&I product provider directly within a dealership’s dealer management system (DMS). By providing a direct connection into the DMS, Open Dealer Exchange removes the need for the dealer to leave their system-of-record during the F&I process. This innovative process results in increased operational efficiencies, reduced contract errors, and a more streamlined process with a lender or provider’s franchised dealership.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.