This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position, with very competitive pay and benefits. The ideal candidate must be highly analytical, organized, advanced user of both Word & Excel, able to compile financial reports, analyze data trends, provide administrative and billing support, be able to work independently, yet be a member of a team. Must have complete working knowledge & be proficient in ICD-10, CPT, EOB’s, have thorough working knowledge of insurance description terminology in order to explain to patient’s, and staff. Must be a quick starter, hard worker, learn tasks easily, and execute them effectively. Previous/current working experience in private practice or group practice is requirement. Candidates with EClinicalWorks EMR experience, Billing Managers, Revenue Manager, and Revenue Cycle Directors, experience will be given priority.
This position will also oversee the front desk and billing specialist, providing administrative support, and provide coverage when someone is out of the office.
Please do not apply for this position if the requirements and experience levels are not met.
Seeking Full-Time, Billing Office Manager for busy private practice. Must be experienced in:
• ICD-10 and CPT coding
• EOB posting, interpretation, and descriptions
• Appeal and corrected claim filing
• A/R follow-up for various commercial carriers
• Coding of claims & claims submission
• Auditing patient accounts
• Scheduling abilities
• Compiling analytical & financial reports
• Insurance verification & insurance benefits
• Maintaining/Managing schedule for multiple providers
• Safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and staff information
• Handling correspondence
• Payment plan arrangements
• Management/Administration skills
• Other office related tasks as assigned by Director
Ability to multi-task and manage time is essential. Attention to detail, and ability to deal with repetition is required. Prolonged hours spent at computer and telephone.
Only applicants with a minimum of fifteen years experience, with billing office, supervisor, or revenue cycle management skills in a medical office will be considered. Hours vary. Competitive salary, benefits, and retirement package offered. Also sign on bonus will be provided to quality candidate. We will not respond to recruitment agencies, or other outside solicitors.