Billing Specialist position
- Help on set up a Medical Company Billing Department
- Help on create our company fee schedule
- Help on create super bill
- Help on update the Company Policies and Procedures
- Be able to meet with Corporate as required.
- Be able to move to other location if required
- Team worker and be able to train our staff if required
- Work with providers, and other staff members in other to guarantee the correct billing and collection process.
- Submit reimbursement request to Medicare and Medicaid
- Process insurance claims for private and employer insurance reimbursement
- Work with patients to develop self -pay arrangements and payment plans
- Enter charges accurately and expeditiously to ensure proper records handling and fast payment responses
- Process and follow up on payment denials, consulting with the patient and or representative as needed
- Post payment in a timely manner
- Initiate private pay collections after insurance cancellation, denial or other issue
- Research and resolve client billing problems or issues
- Document payment records and issues as they occur.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Experience with medical billing and coding, preferably in a skilled medical clinic environment
- Excellent costumer service skills and phone manner
- ability to manage stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurances practices.
37,593 - 44,226 /yearWhat is this?