Support billing and collections functions of the medical practice
- Enter charges in a timely manner.
- File claims and run/work audit trails daily
- Process ERAs, payments, and adjustments
- Balance daily activity
- Prepare and send Batch Cover Sheet to Director and accounting
- Ensure that front office staff properly collects copays and balances due at time of service by auditing patient financial data up to 2 days before visit
- Review/work delinquent insurance and patient balances Work credit balances
- Run reports as requested by management or accounting
Required: High school diploma/GED required
Preferred: Completion billing or coding program
Required: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in medical billing
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.