Constant Contact is the industry leader in email marketing for small businesses. We pride ourselves on helping small businesses because they are the backbone of our economy. We believe that by helping small businesses grow and stay engaged with their customer base, we can change the world. If you have a passion for technology, the need to work with and through others, and have a sincere appreciation in your ability to relate-to and influence others - than Constant Contact is the place for you!!
The Nuts and Bolts:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Billing Specialists to support our Constant Contact brand at our office in Loveland, CO. Within the role you will be serving more than 650,000 small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, all while jumpstarting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
The Billing Specialist will be responsible for promptly responding to customer billing inquiries and/or issues via telephone, email, and chat. In addition, this position will support the department by engaging customers to determine how Constant Contact can better meet their needs going forward.
What you will do
- Provide support to various Constant Contact departments in regard to Billing issues.
- Respond promptly to Billing inquiries via telephone, email, cases, as well as internal and external chat.
- Proactively manage case queues for timely resolution of customer issues.
- Ensure all escalations from Tier 1 Engagement Specialists and other departments are handled in a timely/professional manner.
- Assist with training, mentoring, and coaching new hires and Tier 1 staff on Billing policies and procedures.
- Research and resolve complex Billing issues and escalate cases when appropriate.
- Manage retention efforts by engaging in discussions with customers calling to cancel their account.
- Assist in analysis and reporting of trends in call, case, and chat volume for Billing Team.
- Special projects as needed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail.
- Solid math and problem solving skills, as well as understanding of financial principles.
- Must demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain an excellent work ethic and display integrity in a professional environment.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Must possess superior customer focus while taking responsibility and accountability for actions that deliver measurable results.
- Must be able to work as a team member, adapting to a change as necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Support Billing concepts, policies and procedures as well as knowledge of Constant Contact’s products and services.
- Experience in a Finance and/or Retention setting a plus.
What we offer
- A fun, high energy and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and recognition.
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30-days!!
- Excellent 401(k) matching program.
- Up to Four weeks PTO in first year (accrued bi-weekly) + 2 Personal Days
- Daily food trucks on-site if you need to purchase lunch
- Beer Cart Fridays
- Discount for gym located across the street
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.