Visual marketing agency in Midtown Manhattan is looking to to fill in the role of a Biller on a temporary basis with the possibility of a permanent role in the near future.
The expectation of this role is to prepare accurate internal billing packets and produce client invoices on a daily basis. To work closely with the project management team to ensure all required supporting information is accounted for, including project estimates, project work orders and purchase orders. Work directly with account executives, estimating, project management and purchasing groups to ensure profitability through timely and accurate billing
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
• Prepare and submit strategic and accurate client invoices on a daily basis.
• Ensure all internal billing packets include appropriate supporting documentation.
• Prepare and maintain detailed spreadsheets to support billing.
• Perform monthly billing reconciliation between Navision and Virtual Ticket operating systems.
• Balance and reconcile billing worksheets.
• Plan and manage time to accommodate client billing deadlines.
• Update and maintain filing, mailing and database systems.
• Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with internal work groups and clients.
• Perform other duties assigned as needed.
• Document and escalate any enhancement requests that will increase productivity and/or cost
• Provide back-up coverage on main switchboard as needed.
• Perform job opening to obtain job numbers for new client work as needed.
• Assist with order entry as needed.
•Five plus years of accounting and client invoicing experience required
•Must be proficient in all Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
•Experience using Microsoft Navision enterprise software platform a plus
•Must be able to use Adobe Acrobat to create customized client invoices
•Project management experience a plus
•Mathematical competency required
•Knowledge of graphics printing industry helpful, but not required
•4-year degree preferred, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.