- Review and audit orders for errors prior to invoicing.
- Process and submit error reports for review.
- Provide group bills, spreadsheets, and individual invoices via email for customer submission.
- Submit invoices via online customer portal.
- Assist department with printing, mailing, and filing as needed.
- Process credit cards, credit memos, and refunds.
- Provides back-up support for Accounting Department as needed (A/R, Billing, Credits, etc.)
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years general clerical/administrative experience in fast-paced environment.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Well organized & ability to work under timelines & constraints
- Strong written & verbal (customer service) communication skills; analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on details for long periods of time.
$0.00 - $17.00 /hour