BIM/CAD Support Engineer (cGMP – Pharmaceutical) JD819808
DPS is looking for a detail-oriented, organized BIM-CAD support resource to assist with management of facility drawings, models, associated data and documentation for a pharmaceutical client in Boston, MA. This individual would work with client teams, vendors, and industry resources to support design requirements for both commercial and technical facilities and of how BIM information is developed and used for Project Development and Facilities Management.
This is a full-time position and with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Generate and modify client building models and drawings and associated documentation.
- Assist in the development of Engineering Documentation Standards and Procedures for all regulated and non-regulated facilities.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of AutoCAD and Revit templates and formats.
- Assist in establishing BIM platform as an operational standard. Assist in the development and maintenance of corporate BIM standards.
- Coordinate project management responsibilities related to new systems implementation.
- Manage the setup and preparation of project models and drawings during planning and design stage of projects.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Engineers, Designers and Technicians to monitor project progress and ensure accurate models and drawings that are completed on schedule.
- 3+ years’ 3D AutoCAD/BIM/Revit experience.
- Background in drafting and design (Associate’s degree minimum).
- Experience with pharmaceutical, construction, and/or site development projects preferred.
- Excellent technical, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and technical manuals and understand engineering concepts.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret site plans, Engineering documentation such as Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, or Electrical One Line Diagrams.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Autodesk Vault or equivalents.
- Working knowledge of macros and programming in AutoDesk, Adobe, and Microsoft Office environments is preferred.
- Team player who can work with a variety of software, projects, and, of course, people.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.