My client is a well regarded Architecture and Engineering firm who is seeking a BIM Technician. The BIM Technician should be well versed in the design world and have these qualifications:
- · Work under direction of design professional and BIM Manager
- · Maintain external references files for AutoCAD based projects
- · Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
- · Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
- · Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- · May take the lead on developing some discipline specific BIM modeling content for project.
- · Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline reviews.
- · Prepare discipline model(s) and/or content for BIM Coordination Meetings.
- · AutoCAD experience a must.
- · Revit experience is preferred.
- · Navisworks experience is preferred.
Call Dan Gallagher at 484 567 2084 and/or email Dan a word document of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MEP, HVAC, Mechanical Engineer, CAD, REVIT, PE, LEED, Design/Build, consulting engineering, A & E, Architectural and Engineering, Plumbing, Mechanical systems, MEP consulting firm, BIM,