On behalf of Hickory Farms, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking reliable, motivated individuals for Bin Loader / Palletizer positions for the Hickory Farms Distribution Center in Joliet, IL. This is an exciting seasonal position starting in July and closing in late December 2020. As a Bin Loader / Palletizer your main responsibility will be loading, organizing, and wrapping products into bins for assembly or onto pallets for shipping.
As a Bin Loader / Palletizer, You Will Also:
- Unloads products from pallets while opening boxes using company authorized box cutters.
- Responsible for loading, monitoring, and replenishing of products in bins.
- Organize gift boxes onto pallets, then wrap the pallet when the work order is completed.
- Assist other employees and Line Lead when requested (e.g., labeling boxes, pulling the correct components per order)
- Comply & understand with safety regulations, product quality assurance (Q.A.), and GMP rules.
- Strive to keep a quick but quality-focused work speed, aligning with Hickory Farms’ fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Consent to a criminal background check and pre-employment tests
Physical Demands of a Bin Loader:
Applicants must acknowledge that the physical demands of this position are required to successfully fulfill the essential duties of this role. Bin Loaders / Palletizers will stand for over 90% of the shift, have to push and lift up to 75lbs, and properly wear any required protective eye-wear/clothing. Additional demands include (but are not limited to):
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. of force frequently.
- Regularly required to bend, twist, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand a minimum of 8 hours per day.
Hours: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday. Must be willing to work overtime hours as needed.
Pay Rate: $12.50/hr
About Hickory Farms Hickory Farms has been committed to providing unique food gift ideas since 1951. For almost 70 years we’ve offered gift baskets and specialty foods that families across the country enjoy. To learn more about our brand and culture, visit: http://www.hickoryfarms.com/about-us.html
About Headway Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits. #hws