Viking Electric Supply is hiring a 1st shift Bin Stocker to join the Addison Warehouse team.
As a Bin Stocker,you will be responsible for replenishingspecific stock at existing Viking Electric Supply customer facilities in a manufacturing environment or at customer job sites. To work in the warehouse performing physical and clerical duties involved in accurately receiving, storing, picking, checking and shipping material. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Pick and pack orders to replace stock as required by customer. Count, check, prepare, and record items being received or shipped. Assemble, package, label, stack, palletize and route material for safe delivery or storage.
- Secure load for delivery and unload truck manually or by using powered industrial equipment.
- Unpack product at customer site and place product in designated work cell or bin location.
- Take inventory at customer site, create orders to replenish to customer min/max requirements.
- Complete paperwork, documentation, and data input in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensure truck/van is in safe operating condition and maintains a clean appearance.
- Communicate with sales associates through problem solving to meet customer needs.
- Work in warehouse doing receiving, stocking, order filling, or routing as required.
Viking Electricis a wholesale electrical distributor and solutions provider with 24 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Chicago, Ill. The company was founded in 1964, in St. Paul, Minnesota to serve the needs of the electrical industry. Viking Electric serves residential and commercial electrical contractors, industrial, tool, and related markets. The company stocks more than 30,000 products from 400 manufacturers including electrical supplies, lighting, power tools, hand tools, wire and cable, automation, data com, switchgear, and more. Viking Electric is a Sonepar Company.vikingelectric.com
Viking Electric is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer
Good mechanical aptitude, math and reading skills. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Responsible driving habits, the ability to read maps, and the technical ability to work with Air Clic to gather order information.
Strong interpersonal skills. Work independently in an unsupervised setting.
Minimum two years electrical background, including warehousing, and/or electrical construction.
Must have a clean driving record and be able to obtain a DOT Medical Card, be familiar with the delivery area, and have experience with warehouse equipment.