Folding Carton manufacturer is seeking Die-Cutting Operators to work in our location producing Sheet Fed printing. $40,000 - $62,000 + OT Benefits - Relo if needed
This position reports directly to the Die- Cutting Manager. The Die- Cutting Operator will be responsible for operating sheet cutting, stripping and blanking press safely, efficiently with good quality.
Company makes cartons for food and beverage, frozen dinners, pharmaceutical packaging. They are expanding due to demand and adding an extra shift and equipment as well as replacing people retiring from the company this summer.
The company is essential and has NOT shut down and has NOT laid off any employee and will not..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete press make-readies
- Producing cut sheets with quality.
- Various cutting and creasing styles (bar/cut scores, perforations)
- Inspecting for quality
- Maintaining a neat and orderly work area
- Completing preventative maintenance
1 plus years’ of experience as a Die-Cutting Operator, knowledge in the operation of a Bobst 102, 104 or 142 ER blanking press OR Similar (Standard, Nikko, Kluge, Iberica, Optima, Sanwa, Brausse).
- Company trains and advances their own.
- They pay well,
- Provide regular performance reviews,
- Have excellent benefits
- Will pay to help relocate people with a desire to get more training
- They have low turnover
- A team culture
- Advancement within the 1st year for quality producers