BIOINFORMATICS PYTHON DEVELOPER - CONTRACT - CHAPEL HILL, NC
Bioinformatics Python Developer Requirements:
* Expertise in Python.
* Experience using graph databases, such as neo4j.
* Experience designing and developing large distributed systems.
* Experience developing REST services using OpenAPI or similar frameworks.
* Excellent verbal and digital collaboration skills in environments like Zoom and Slack.
* Experience in bioinformatics, cheminformatics or data analytics including graph analytics.
* Experience with semantic web technologies and concepts.
* Ability to administer a Linux environment including services and performance characterization.
* Expertise with automated unit test frameworks such as pytest.
* Experience with docker.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.