Title: Senior Field Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 3-6 months
This is a Field Test Technician position within the System Test organization. In this role the candidate will be working on a team responsible for testing our chipset software. This job requires for the candidate to perform regular day-to-day testing on chipsets in the field in a test van .The role involves a good mix of hands on testing of the products and collaborating with various project teams in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidate must have strong communication skills, must be an effective team player, and must be able to work independently. Frequent Travel is needed for this role.
- Experience in executing manual and automated test cases and troubleshooting software problems.
- Experience with mobile handset testing in Lab and Field as well as knowledge of testing smartphones.
- Experience with test processes and software development cycles.
- Experience with wireless communication test equipment Ability to maintain flexibility in work assignments and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in PC skills and applications use