We are looking for a Biology Video Developer who is passionate about biology education to create clear, engaging, informative and entertaining educational videos in the English language for our students around the world.
- Research, plan and develop outstanding video content for biology in the English language.
- Use your teaching experience to identify and address common misconceptions.
- Meet Nagwa’s requirements for clarity, accuracy, quality, style, and functionality.
- Produce memorable videos which are accessible to students with differing learning styles, from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Receive and act upon constructive feedback through our content review process.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in biology.
- 2-5 years of experience in biology teaching or content development.
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level.
- Demonstrable previous experience in educational video or animation production is desirable, but not essential.
Job Behavioural Competencies
- Ability to engage students.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly.
- Quality-oriented while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude and high energy.
This is a freelance position. The compensation is $35 per hour.