High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
- Completes assigned Preventive Maintenance checks accurately and in a timely manner. Properly records results in electronic record.
- Inventories new equipment purchases, accurately records necessary equipment information and creates Equipment files. Updating and creating appropriate electronic records. Installing equipment as required.
- Properly and safely troubleshoots equipment problems, affects repairs economically, accurately and in a timely manner. Accurately records all completed actions in electronic record.
- Maintains a clean & safe working environment.
- Verbally communicates in a respectful and sincere manner with customers, supervision and fellow employees.
- Maintains parts inventory and supplies for department to insure timely repair service.
- Performs necessary Health device alert actions.
- Evaluates feasibility between economical repair or equipment replacement.
- Microsoft Office
- General Computer skills
- Working knowledge of the theory, operation, and repair of medical instrumentation and electronic systems.
- Computer Networking preferred.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instrumentation preferred.
- Education in medical electronics technology preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Graduate.
- Associates degree in Medical Electronics
- Four years equivalent experience in medical/military electronics
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- CBET- Certified Biomed Equipment Technician
Participate and accept responsibility for maintaining relationships that are respectful to all. Perform repairs, preventive maintenance, and calibrations on basic medical equipment including infusion pumps, electronic thermometers, sequential compression devices, electrocardiograph machine, hypothermia devices, vital sign monitors, etc. Works with clinical staff to solve equipment concerns.