Location: Frederick, MD
- Repairs and trouble shoots electronic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical and mechanical equipment. Identifies parts and accessories necessary to perform repair. Approximately 25 pieces of equipment per week.
- Conduct routine and scheduled maintenance of medical equipment. Maintains documentation of inspections, equipment repairs, and failures. Approximately 25 pieces of equipment per week.
- DMLSS is kept to update and in accordance with regulations and policies on all medical maintenance equipment. Approximately 25 entries per week.
- Conducts incoming inspections of new equipment to include receipt, inventory of parts and accessories, assembly, inspection, calibration, performance verification, parts replacement and documents the results according to regulations and policies. Approximately 25 new pieces of equipment per week.
- Coordinates with users on installation, training, calibration and operation of medical equipment. Approximately 25 users contacted weekly.
- Weekly report on all biomedical equipment repair and management responsibilities.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Defense Medical Logistic Support System (DMLSS) is REQUIRED
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 /year