· Calibrates and repairs medical equipment in this region
· Extensive travel is required (35,000-45,000 miles per year)
· Comfortable in healthcare setting
· 5 overnights a month
· Requires an Associates degree in electronics, engineering, computers, or equivalent
· Technical competence demonstrated by a minimum of two years of field service experience servicing and troubleshooting biomedical equipment
· Requires self-directed individuals who are proficient at scheduling and performing preventative maintenance on equipment while under minimal supervision.
· Current driver’s license, clean driving record, and suitable vehicle
· Flexibility to travel to designated locations within the region · Familiar with computer technology and software including Windows, Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.
· Knowledge of proper safety procedures and industry standards used in servicing biomedical equipment
· Knowledge of safety analyzers, oscilloscopes, scales, and calibration meters · Ability to lift up to 80lbs
· Demonstration of good manual dexterity and mobility to work with small tools and parts
· Fosters and promotes a professional and positive image
· Demonstration of excellent interpersonal skills while working with clients
Medical Equipment Services, Inc.
$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 /year