Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Biometric (Fingerprinting) Technician , ON CALL
As the Fingerprint Technician, Biometric Technician, you will be responsible for supporting a government program located in Oakland Park, FL. The Fingerprint Technician works as a part of a dynamic team of professionals assisting the United States Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) Application Support Center (ASC) operations. The Fingerprint Technician is an ON CALL team member with the primary responsibility of completing biometric registration for applicants seeking legal immigration to the United States. PAE provides all required job training for qualified candidates.
This position is available immediately; we are actively conducting interviews and encourage you to apply.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Assist applicants with ASC processing forms.
- Review immigration and biometrics documentation.
- Perform biometrics processing to include capturing electronic fingerprints, photographs, and signatures.
- Proof and check work for accuracy and completeness and maintain a 98% efficiency rating for all processed forms.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all applicants.
- Track processing time for each applicant.
- Safeguard all documents.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government issued suitability clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer service and working with the public.
- Successful completion of company administered training program.
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 75% of assigned work hours.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with the public.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to type and use basic computer skills.
- Ability to speak a foreign language.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.