SRI Biosciences is seeking a formulation scientist to be a part of the Formulation & Advanced Drug Delivery group within the Center for Pharmaceutical Sciences. The successful candidate will design and develop pre-clinical stage candidate formulations for the delivery of small-molecules/proteins/vaccines/antibodies. Candidate will actively collaborate with analytical and quality control, pharmacokinetics and toxicology, clinical manufacturing and quality assurance, as needed, throughout the various stages of the project.
- Duties will include development of stable injectable formulations.
- Hands-on experience in microfluidizer, spray-drying, fermentation process scale-up, lyophilization cycle development, and microencapsulation/nanosuspension is desired.
- Experience developing novel long-acting intramuscular formulation platform is a plus.
- Candidate will be responsible for generating pre-formulation and formulation technical reports, as well as technology transfer reports.
- Candidate will be mentored to author and review development and production reports and CMC sections of regulatory submissions.