Law firm's Boston office seeks a Life Sciences Patent Prosecution Associate that has a superb biotechnology background and can draft patent applications and respond to office actions.
The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years experience of (1) drafting high-quality U.S. patent applications and (2) responding to US Office Actions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Patent Office Actions Candidate will have experience responding to numerous office actions with the USPTO.
- Prior Art and Freedom-to-Operate Searches for patentability and freedom-to-operate analysis.
- Patent Drafting The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year of experience of drafting high-quality U.S. patent applications.
- Due Diligence
- Integral Member of the Team Law firm invests in attorneys with both mentorship and professional growth.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degrees Ideal candidates will have a Biotechnology or advanced degree.
- Admissions Firm seeks a candidate who is eligible for USPTO admissions. CA Bar preferred.
- Academics Superior academic credentials required.
- Outstanding writing ability is required.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of top law firm patent prosecution experience in a broad range of biology applications which may include molecular and cellular biology, Genetics, and/or Immunology.
- Quality high-level work
- Clients range from Fortune 100 technology companies to emerging growth
- Structured training and mentorship program
Job Order 966
If you are seeking a patent position nationally please do not hesitate to contact us in confidence.
*Only those candidates meeting the criteria set forth in the postings will be contacted.