Imagine New Horizons…
BIOVIA, a wholly owned subsidiary and brand of Dassault Systèmes is the leading scientific product lifecycle management software and services company. Our customer base includes the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical and petroleum companies.
As a Software Development Engineer within the BIOVIA Life Sciences Team, you will assist with development and validation of product features for our enterprise level Process Performance and Data Analysis applications.
This position is based in the Dassault Systemes Americas Headquarters’ office located on 310 Interlocken Parkway, Broomfield, CO.
Do you enjoy a challenge?
Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your role be?
Activities include, but are not limited to working within the Development Team in:
- Participating in Agile Software Development processes with the team
- Developing new features based on product owner’s specifications
- Participating in code reviews
- Developing unit tests and automated tests to support quality efforts
- Fixing bugs in existing software
Your Challenges ahead
- You will learn to work in a very fast paced environment, handling multiple tasks and assignments.
- You will contribute to the development of exciting new enterprise software utilizing modern web frameworks and visualization tools.
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM field
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented programming languages; Java or Groovy
- Proficiency in Web based development; familiarity with JSON, Angular, and RESTful web services
- Ability to work within a collaborative team structure.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Highly desired: Solid math or statistics education