Giggles N Hugs is looking for an amazing sales person to help sell, plan, and manage magical kids' birthday parties and catering sales!
You have sales experience, a bright and positive attitude, love to have fun at work, are meticulously organized, have impeccable taste and great attention to detail! You are a self motivated, high energy and very creative person that enjoys selling, planning and delivering parties that leave joyous lifetime memories with all that attend.
This is a big job with even BIGGER earning potential for the right person! If you think you have what we're looking for, then submit your resume ASAP. This opportunity won't last long!
Major Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Solicit and secure new business
- Provide great guest service via phone, e-mail, menu tastings and written correspondence
- Drive traffic and sales through local area marketing practices
- Handle all party and catering inquiries/bookings
- Provide new ideas/strategies to improve party sales and venue marketing
- Works closely with the Director of Sales, General Manager, Kitchen Manager and Shift Supervisors on all event details
- Effective supervision of party/catering events
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product, brand and menus
- Handles incoming telephone calls & emails, responding appropriately to guest inquiries
- Manage party/catering supply, inventory and ordering
- Runs deposit and processes final event payments daily
- Updates and distributes party/catering Worksheets and other documents
Flexible 40 hour a week schedule is required, including weekends. Must be at 21 years of age. Event sales & marketing experience is highly preferred.