Title: Bistro Attendant/Server
Reports to: Restaurant Managers & Supervisor
Provide friendly, attentive, and responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. The primary objective is to create a personalized experience for our guests that will make them want to return and bring friends.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcome and connect with every customer. Discover customer needs and make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Must be 18 years or older to serve alcohol
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and special events unless approved by Manager
- Must have good communication & organizational skills
- Must have working knowledge of beer, wine, liquor, and common drink recipes.
- Must have a high level of honesty and integrity
- Must be able to work quickly & efficiently and take direction
- Must have a knowledge of and adhere to all alcohol related laws
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Must be willing to have FUN.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a POS system.