Do you enjoy interacting with others and making people feel welcome and at home? Are you someone that has a great eye for detail and ambition to get things done? If this is the case we have a unique and exciting opportunity for you to be a part of the opening team for a brand new hotel.
We are gearing up for the grand opening of the Courtyard and TownePlace Suites by Marriott Agoura Hills due to open in April 2020. This is a newly built dual branded property with a combined 225 guest rooms and about 8,300 sq. ft. of meeting space. Our Bistro is open daily for both breakfast and dinner service, as well as assisting with banquets. If this sounds like a great fit and you would like to be considered for these future positions, please fill out an application for our review!
Title: Bistro Attendant/Server
Reports to: Restaurant Managers & Supervisor
Provide friendly, attentive, and responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. The primary objective is to create a personalized experience for our guests that will make them want to return and bring friends.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcome and connect with every customer. Discover customer needs and make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Must be 18 years or older to serve alcohol
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and special events unless approved by Manager
- Must have good communication & organizational skills
- Must have working knowledge of beer, wine, liquor, and common drink recipes.
- Must have a high level of honesty and integrity
- Must be able to work quickly & efficiently and take direction
- Must have a knowledge of and adhere to all alcohol related laws
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Must be willing to have FUN.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a POS system.