Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more freely. We are the leading provider of this Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) in the United States.
Numotionis looking for aBlack Belt Process Improvement Manager to help fulfill our mission of improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life.
The Black Belt Process Improvement Manager will partner directly with senior leadership to identify and drive changes in a growing organization. Work with our field teams, enterprise wide, to assess areas for process improvement and efficiencies as well as identify strategies to meet the Numotion goals.
- Evaluate current processes and design the scope of the project, identify risk, and allocate resources to complete them in a timely fashion
- Facilitate “workout sessions” and Kaizen events to drive process improvements
- Drive change and serve as a coach/mentor being the subject matter expert (SME) and a provide leadership to drive and influence change without authority
- Engage and support the teams as well as partner with different business and functional groups within the organization
- Develop operational processes to support business value stream enhancements
- Create measureable, and quantifiable, process improvements with methods to sustain
- Support business areas when obstacles are encountered and escalate when appropriate
- Inventory Management & Procurement
- Insurance & Payer Relations Experience
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- Black Belt Certification highly desired
- Proven results and skillsets around development and deployment of Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, 5S, & Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), problem solving frameworks (DMAIC - Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) or Toyota 8 Step
- Strong influential leadership qualities
- Background in transactional process improvement and transactional value streams
- Ability to work across field teams with no direct reporting responsibility
- Proven analytical mindset and ability to understand data requirements for report generation
- Effective communication with senior leadership
- Experience in insurance administration, reimbursement, payer requirements, accounts receivables (A/R), or Medicare / Medicaid is strongly preferred
Working for Numotion, you will receive acompetitive wageandbenefits, includingmedical,dentalandvision insurance,shortand long term disability, a401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.