Safety-Kleen Richmond, CA is looking for a Blending Operator to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving, sampling and unloading all inbound bulk shipments of oil by rail or truck and blending. This individual will work within all local, state, and federal rules and regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Review paperwork to insure compliance with company, governmental rules and regulations;
- Sample all inbound rail cars, trucks and trailers;
- Prepare the sample and submit for lab analysis;
- Prepares paperwork receipts for filing and processing;
- Unload rail cars, trucks and trailers into the finished oil receiving tanks;
- Completing stream blending and batch blending;
- General housekeeping of the facility;
- Load outbound Bulk trucks
- Supporting the oil bottling production line;
- Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Forklift experience preferred;
- Ability to obtain TWIC card;
- Previous process experience in a production facility preferred;
- Bulk liquid blending experience preferred;
- Bulk unloading/ loading experience preferred;
- Manual Tank gauging experience preferred;
- Shipping/Receiving experience and Knowledge of shipping/receiving paperwork preferred;
- Computer proficiency.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.