Millennium Corporation is hiring a Blue Team Security Engineer in Washington, DC. Candidate must have an active Top Secret Clearance with eligibility to obtain SCI/CI Poly.
In support of a premier Law Enforcement agency, we are looking to expand our industry-leading, high-impact, Blue Team. The Blue Team consists of specialized cybersecurity professionals that perform intelligence/ threat-based security assessments on critical systems, major applications, and networks to identify security risks to brief systems owners of the potential impacts of those risks to their mission. The Blue Team performs unbiased comprehensive assessments that produces actionable security recommendations that are tailored to the assessed environment.
The following services are provided by the Blue Team:
- Identification and Validation of Security Flaws
- Network Mapping / Network Analysis
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Pen-testing network filters and security countermeasures
- Threat Hunting
- Incident Response
- Forensic Analysis
Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium's strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.
- Candidate must have an active Top Secret Clearance and be eligible to obtain SCI/CI Poly after starting.
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 5+ years of experience, or a Master's and 3+ years of experience.
- SPECIALIZED experience in Blue Teaming or experience working within a Security Operations Center performing a variety of the services listed above in the job responsibilities.
- Candidates should be able to apply and understand a wide range of technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Incident Response experience required.
- Shall possess one or more of the following certifications:
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- SANs GIAC certification ( e.g., GPEN or GW APT)
- Offensive-Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)