SUMMARY:To help maintain/enhance the value of the property through the repair and maintenance of Center structures, furnishings, systems, and equipment at the least cost in order to contribute to the maximization of the Center's profitability.
- Be committed to creating An Amazing Experience for everybody by providing exceptional service in a safe and clean environment.
- HVAC Systems:
- To affect all preventative maintenance and repair of all HVAC equipment as obligated for mall common area as well as lease obligated tenants.
- Inspect rooftop units and exhaust hoods for damage. Coordinate repairs accordingly.
- Inspect roof for damage by contractors or others. Follow all roof access guidelines and contractor expectations. Assist Security with roof access procedures.
- Assist BMS Coordinator and/or Operation Director with meetings with contractors to ensure our standards are being met.
- Energy Management:
- To maintain the physical integrity of the energy management system including, but not limited to, the central processing unit, all field wiring, all tenant and common area interface, and all related programs and external communications interface.
- Preform various administrative duties related to energy management. Take electric meter and water meter readings, entering data into various spreadsheets, arranging new and/or disconnecting electrical for tenants and/or mall related spaces.
- Tracking Roof Access Logs, HVAC contractor service and repairs for tenants, entering tenant lighting requests and adjustments to tenants heating or cooling setpoints as needed.
- Merchant Coordinator:
- To coordinate with the BMS Coordinator and/or Operation Director to identify and track merchant required repairs and systems maintenance.
- Must assist BMS Coordinator and/or Operations Director with tenant coordination/build-out process as it relates to the BMS System.
- Complete required electrical inventories and oversee tenant check meter program under criteria outlined by lease.
- Perform other related duties as requested by BMS Coordinator and/or Operations Director.
- Perform maintenance function related to BMS such as roof repair, ceiling leaks, roof drain cleaning, etc.
- Work with other departments with various projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- BOCES training in general maintenance or equivalent experience with 277v and/or 480v and with general HVAC maintenance.
- Computer proficiency required. Knowledge of building maintenance and/or energy management software preferred.
- Must realize and accept that our customer is top priority.
- Must perform and dress at a standard that exceeds expectations.
- Must take ownership in their work and take pride in a job well done.
- Must communicate & deal with employees & guests in a respectful manner.
- Must be a team player.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts, ladders/lifts and various weather conditions.The noise level in the work environment is equivalent to a busy shopping mall.